Monday, July 13, 2015

Watercolor Week 2: Learning to paint



            

The second week of my first watercolor class has just passed. I have to 
admit it's one of the toughest mediums to work with. You must have the 
right amount of paint and water to get the flow right. Practice sheets are
a must for me and have come in handy more then once. 



The learning process has been quite interesting. Working with acrylic paint I found that with watercolor you don't need to load your brush as much. It does take time for the painting to dry and layers to bring life to your piece. I'm loving the challenge it has brought. It make me appreciate the process even more. 

xo-Starlynn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop And Adore The Sky

We all have endless errands to do, places to go, people to see, and jobs to attend. The days start scrambling in with the one before an...