Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Latest Card Creation



A birthday card for a special mom. 

Last week I was asked to make a birthday card for a coworkers mother. I knew that this was going to be just what I need to get back in the paper crafting groove. What amazed me most was how fast I was able to get the layout done. It's seems like my creative flow is not lost. Well, it's just been channeled into paints. 

Very happy with the finished card and how simple and beautiful it looks. It does have that shabby chic feel as well. My crafting cart is still set up to create another. And as I type this I'm about to jump off my chair and run home to do just that. I mean, laundry can always wait. Have a fabulous day! 


xo-Starlynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop And Adore The Sky

We all have endless errands to do, places to go, people to see, and jobs to attend. The days start scrambling in with the one before an...