Friday, October 31, 2014

Did You Say Pumpkin?!




Sunday Funday! The first of many more visits to the pumpkin patch with the family. We couldn't have picked a better day to stroll around and let our inner child out. I secretly think we (adults) were more excited then the little guy! He did need a little time to warm up. I wouldn't blame him either with 3 ladies taking photos any chance they got. The crowd was light when we arrived so we were able to enjoy the farm. 

All in all it was a trip to remember and high-fives for beating the traffic! I'm grateful to have two wonderful ladies in my life that have become more like sisters. This year we have become much more close and I for one, have embraced friendship more then I ever have. I hope that you all enjoyed your pumpkin patch visits!





You can't leave the pumpkin patch without taking a hay ride or hoping on the train. The little got to play in the kid zone as we happily snapped photos of anything and everything. The train ride itself was great! I loved all the little decorations and little town setups. Hopefully they have something like this for Christmas.







 






Pumpkin hugs, Starlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop And Adore The Sky

We all have endless errands to do, places to go, people to see, and jobs to attend. The days start scrambling in with the one before an...