Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Oil Pastels Are Here To Stay





Nearly a month since experimenting with oil pastels and let's just say I'm hooked. These no-name brand babies have been tagging along in my purse for weeks now. They may be a bit messy but I love their vibrant color and ability to blend. It's also a lot more convenient to use while out and about at a coffee shop or traveling to and from. 
Now that I have some experience under my belt, I'm thinking of upgrading. Do you have brand or set that you love? If so, what do you recommend? The excitement level is growing as the search starts for new supplies. Imagine what better quality oil pastels can do?! Until then, I'll keep on blending!




xo
Starlynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop And Adore The Sky

We all have endless errands to do, places to go, people to see, and jobs to attend. The days start scrambling in with the one before an...